The Small Cap iGaming Super Company
If You Love Esports, You’ll Love FANS
Message: WEEKEND FEATURE: FansUnite (FANS:CSE) The Small Cap iGaming Super Company
The global online gambling market could potentially hit $1 TRILLION by the end of this decade. That is not a typo and the obvious reasons include the following:
1. Exponential growth in the number of people online. Yet only 59% of the world means more to come.
2. Fast growth in the number of countries and jurisdictions legalizing gambling to collect tax revenue.
3. Explosive growth in gambling options beyond casino and sports betting. Fantasy, Esports, etc.
Until recently, however, small-cap investors did not have a company that could provide them ground floor exposure to this massive market and its growth over the next 10 years. The industry was dominated by the big traditional gambling companies, who focus heavily on old fashioned gambling.
That all changes with FansUnite, the small cap iGaming super company that goes beyond simple gambling and attacks both sides of the iGaming market by offering:
B2C (Business To Consumer) Gambling platforms that provide services directly to gamblers
B2B (Business To Business) Gambling technology for companies that already have gamblers
The formation of this iGaming super company became a reality when FansUnite acquired Askott Entertainment recently, the highlights of which are as follows:
- $27,000,000 Acquisition
- Over $350,000,000 In Total Bets
- Over 300,000 Registered Users
Rare combination of B2C + B2B Gambling In Small Cap
- B2C – 4 Platforms
- B2B - 4 Deals Signed; 2 Are Already Live
- Askott has integrated over over 6,000 Casino Games Onto Platform
- $5,000,000 financing closed in support of acquisition
- World renowned team
- Wholly owned subsidiary Askott Entertainment has signed a partnership agreement with Las Vegas based GameCo LLC, a pioneer in skill based iGaming products
- Partnership will introduce Askott Entertainments esports iGaming platform, Chameleon, to the US regulated market
- GameCo holds gaming licenses in almost thirty jurisdictions including, New Jersey and Nevada in the United States
- Askott Entertainment will leverage this US license infrastructure by enabling GameCo to become an official reseller of the Chameleon esports betting platform to new and existing partners which will include U.S based casino operators
- The partnership agreement will give the combined group an early mover advantage in the U.S. esports iGaming market
FULL DISCLOSURE: FansUnite is an advertising client of AGORA Internet Relations Corp.
Please login to post a reply