The Small Cap iGaming Super Company
If You Love Esports, You’ll Love FANS
BREAKING: FansUnite Entertainment Receives Malta Gaming Service License and Critical Gaming Supply License
- Received approval from the Malta Gaming Authority
- The Gaming Service License and Critical Gaming Supply license were received on December 4th, 2020.
- Both licenses are effective for a term of 10 years from the date of grant.
- Approval allows FansUnite to offer B2B and B2C gambling services throughout Europe
- FansUnite will now be able to offer a full spectrum of online gambling services in Europe, covering Casino, Fixed Odds Betting, Pool Betting and Controlled Skilled Games.
- With MGA approval received, FansUnite will be joining other highly respected gambling companies such as PokerStars, Betfair and Unibet in operating their business within MGA regulations.
FansUnite Entertainment Betting Platform Achieves Record Month With 433% Increase In Revenue And 713% Increase In Gross Margin Vs. October 2019
- UK Sportsbook set company records with triple-digit growth in multiple areas, led by a 433% increase in overall revenue compared to October 2019 and a total Gross win of $602K CAD during the month
- Much of the growth was attributed to the unveiling of McBookie’s live casino games and increased activity in sports betting which resulted in $7.3M in total betting volume being placed during the month
- “Despite the global pandemic, McBookie had a record-breaking month of growth in October and demonstrated how seasoned operators can not only pivot their business during challenging times but still produce results that propel their business to new heights,” said Scott Burton, CEO of FansUnite Entertainment.
- Askott Games has signed with a leading online casino games aggregator to distribute its proprietary Random Number Generated (RNG) games to online casinos and sportsbooks in the European market
- Askott Games will see their RNG games available to over 120 online casino websites
- Besides hosting the games on its B2B offering, the Chameleon Gaming Platform, Askott Games will sign agreements with existing casino game aggregators to make the games available to thousands of online casinos and sportsbooks worldwide
- Announced its partnership with Pinnacle to incorporate Pinnacle’s new esports data and odds feed into its Chameleon Gaming Platform
- Partnership is part of its strategic plan to collaborate with the best data providers for its esports betting offering
- In partnering with Pinnacle, FansUnite can now offer the best odds on esports bets for its Chameleon Gaming Platform partners, giving it a competitive advantage over other turnkey B2B esports betting product
The global online gambling market could potentially hit $1 TRILLION by the end of this decade. That is not a typo and the obvious reasons include the following:
1. Exponential growth in the number of people online. Yet only 59% of the world means more to come.
2. Fast growth in the number of countries and jurisdictions legalizing gambling to collect tax revenue.
3. Explosive growth in gambling options beyond casino and sports betting. Fantasy, Esports, etc.
Until recently, however, small-cap investors did not have a company that could provide them ground floor exposure to this massive market and its growth over the next 10 years. The industry was dominated by the big traditional gambling companies, who focus heavily on old fashioned gambling.
That all changes with FansUnite, the small cap iGaming super company that goes beyond simple gambling and attacks both sides of the iGaming market by offering:
B2C (Business To Consumer) Gambling platforms that provide services directly to gamblers
B2B (Business To Business) Gambling technology for companies that already have gamblers
The formation of this iGaming super company became a reality when FansUnite acquired Askott Entertainment recently, the highlights of which are as follows:
- $27,000,000 Acquisition
- Over $350,000,000 In Total Bets
- Over 300,000 Registered Users
- Rare combination of B2C + B2B Gambling In Small Cap
- B2C – 4 Platforms
- B2B - 4 Deals Signed; 2 Are Already Live
- Askott has integrated over over 6,000 Casino Games Onto Platform
- $5,000,000 financing closed in support of acquisition
- World renowned team
- Wholly owned subsidiary Askott Entertainment has signed a partnership agreement with Las Vegas based GameCo LLC, a pioneer in skill based iGaming products
- Partnership will introduce Askott Entertainments esports iGaming platform, Chameleon, to the US regulated market
- GameCo holds gaming licenses in almost thirty jurisdictions including, New Jersey and Nevada in the United States
- Askott Entertainment will leverage this US license infrastructure by enabling GameCo to become an official reseller of the Chameleon esports betting platform to new and existing partners which will include U.S based casino operators
- The partnership agreement will give the combined group an early mover advantage in the U.S. esports iGaming market
For those of you who don’t know what Esports is, it can easily be described as the professionalization of video games. Whereas video game players were once stereotyped as basement dwelling geeks, today’s top esports players and teams make millions of dollars competing in online tournaments that are watched by millions of people around the world …. 520,000,000 to be exact.
If you think that number is astounding, consider the fact it will grow to 650,000,000 by 2022.
To put the size of esports into perspective, by 2021, esports is projected to have more viewers than every major sports league in the world except the NFL.
….. AND THEY GAMBLE ….A LOT!
Esports revenues from betting are set to hit record highs in 2020, with revenues expected to double from $7 billion in 2019 to $14 billion, due in no small part to the Covid-19 crisis.
With this massive market up for grabs, the acquisition of Askott provides FANS with a strong opportunity to capture meaningful market share thanks to the following:
- Recognized globally as a leader and pioneer in esports betting technology
- Launch of the first ever daily fantasy site dedicated to esports
- First esports betting site to receive an Isle of Man gaming license in 2017
- Shortlisted by EGR Magazine for the Esports Betting Supplier of the Year Award.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GAMING AND GAMBLING?
The main difference between the terms is that for gaming the outcome is achieved by skill, not chance, whereas for gambling, the opposite is true
THE FANSUNITE LINEUP – B2C
McBookie is a leading provider of betting services under a license to operate granted by the U.K. Gambling Commission. McBookie focuses on B2C offerings and has strategically decided to pursue an underserved market, focusing on the Scottish market and clientele. McBookie has been in operation for over a decade.
- 10,000 active members
- $135M CAD betting volume last 3 years
- Sports betting, Casino & Virtual Sports
- Delivered a Year over Year increase in Gross Gaming
- Increased its overall year-over-year turnover for the months of July and August by 108% – from $3M CAD to $6.3M CAD, with 78% of the turnover growth led by the return of sport
- Increase resulted in a YOY increase in Gross Gaming Revenue over the same period of 412%, resulting in gross gaming revenue of $371K for July and August 2020 and a gross margin of $161K
- During the same period last year the platform generated $72K in gross gaming revenue resulting in a gross margin loss of $66K
ESP.BET & ESPORTSPOOLS.com - Esports Betting · Esports Daily Fantasy · Esports Casino
- Combined the sites have over 200,000 registered users in 160+ countries
- Both using the Chameleon Esports Platform
- ESP.bet was the first esports betting site licensed in the Isle of Man
- Esportspools.com was the first dedicated esports fantasy site
- Latest site to launch on the Chameleon esports betting platform.
- LATAM focused brand and an example of the platforms flexibility to launch highly localized sites.
- Currently supports 10 languages and can localize to additional languages as needed.
In the hyper growth iGaming world, speed is everything and FANS is on the move in 2020 with partnerships, licenses, acquisitions and new markets in the works, including ENTERING THE US MARKET by the end of this year. Have a look at the FANS roadmap.
FansUnite provides investors with all the elements necessary to earn its place as the leading small cap iGaming company including:
- Real Products
- Real Customers
- Real Revenues
- Proven Technology
- Rapid Growth
- Clear Growth Plan
- Global Scalability
- Fully Diversified Business With Both B2B and B2C Operations
- Powerful Lineup Of Digital Properties
- And Last But Not Least For Every Small Cap Company …….. Fully Funded
OVERTIME - THE FANSUNITE LINEUP – IN ACTION