Nixon Fork Gold Mine Hosts Turn Key Mine Operation

NI 43-101 indicated resource of 128,500 ounces and inferred 74,600 ounces of gold

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Price -

I recognize this link from the SH board.

Now, here is the part where we all get to make a personal decision:

1) Is this person motivated by a desire to save the poor "suckers" who may buy a stock that is a rip-off (with management that enriches themselves at the expense of the shareholders); or

2) Is the person behind it a professional basher that is attempting to drive down the price of FAU so that they (or to be more precise - their backer) can acquire cheap shares.

Go visit the SH board for FAU and you will see their "work" (if they haven't been kicked off again for profanity and libeling the management of FAU). If they are a professional basher, they get paid for every visit to their blog. Heck, I read that they even get paid if you just respond to them on the board. Nice work - if you don't have any morals.

The BAD news - I am concerned that while the drill results have been very rich, they are also rather shallow. That, coupled with the fact that their NR's have only been based on past drilling by the previous owners, has made me hold back on a from a "big" financial committment.

The GOOD news- This company is sitting on a fully permitted, infrastructure-ready gold mine is Alaska. If they have any resources they should be able to make lots of money for their shareholders.

This stock is going to move in a big way. What I don't know is - which direction.

- panamax

New Message
Please login to post a reply