Nixon Fork Gold Mine Hosts Turn Key Mine Operation

NI 43-101 indicated resource of 128,500 ounces and inferred 74,600 ounces of gold

Free
Fire River Gold Suspends Operations

VANCOUVER, June 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Fire River Gold Corp. (TSXV: FAU), (OTCQX: FVGCF), (FSE: FWR), (the "Company") has commenced the process of placing its Nixon Fork gold mine on care and maintenance. A core team will remain at the mine site to maintain the infrastructure.

The Company is taking this action until a revised operating plan has been developed and market conditions improve. In the interim, the Board will run a strategic process and consider and evaluate all options with respect to the Nixon Fork property.

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF
FIRE RIVER GOLD CORP.

"Blane Wilson"

Blane Wilson
President and CEO

Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Information

Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. This news release contains forward-looking statements regarding the business and operations of Fire River Gold. In particular, statements regarding use of proceeds and production targets in the upcoming years are forward-looking statements. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from Fire River's plans or expectations include risks relating to the actual results of current exploration activities, fluctuating gold prices, possibility of equipment breakdowns and delays, exploration cost overruns, availability of capital and financing, general economic, market or business conditions, regulatory changes, timeliness of government or regulatory approvals and other risks detailed herein and from time to time in the filings made by Fire River with securities regulators. Fire River expressly disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise except as otherwise required by applicable securities legislation.

SOURCE Fire River Gold Corp.

Source: PR Newswire (June 28, 2013 - 8:30 AM EDT)

News by QuoteMedia
www.quotemedia
New Message
Please login to post a reply