The WORLD'S Purest SILVER Producer

ONE COUNTRY, ONE METAL

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Keith Neumeyer Doubles Down On Triple Digit Silver Call

Keith Neumeyer Doubles Down On Triple Digit Silver Call

Guest(s): Keith Neumeyer CEO, First Majestic

Keith Neumeyer, CEO of First Majestic Silver, is sticking to his call that silver eventually will reach double digit prices. “Silver is extremely important, people look at it as the poor man’s gold, which is the absolutely the wrong way to look at silver,” Neumeyer said on the sidelines of the BMO Global Metals & Mining Conference. “Silver is an extremely critical metal, it’s a strategic metal, and the investment community will figure it out eventually.”Neumeyer noted that silver’s strategic prominence often flies under the radar, even when its applications are commonplace.“You couldn’t mine a bitcoin without silver,” he said. “No one talks about silver as the green metal. Silver is critical in achieving what we want to achieve as a human race.”

http://www.kitco.com/news/video/show/BMO-Conference-2018/1872/2018-03-01/Keith-Neumeyer-Doubles-Down-On-Triple-Digit-Silver-Call#_48_INSTANCE_puYLh9Vd66QY_=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kitco.com%2Fnews%2Fvideo%2Flatest%3Fshow%3DBMO-Conference-2018

New Message
Please login to post a reply