First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

Hi fellow investors,

I have had a few questions and emails with Jim over the last week and he was very willing to share with me what he could.

He has been on the FMG site for the last couple of weeks of may emails, not sure how long or how much longer but he is a very deligent and hard working Man.

He seems be to very excited about a new road they are planning to the Karen Zone and also about new Drilling on the Diana Zone.

I asked him if I could share with you folks and ofcourse he gave me a yes; here is an email from him that I just recieved this morning.

I have just returned from the site last evening.

We have had down time as the drill’s power head is being rebuilt during the driest time of year. Water will be abundant in about two weeks and we want to be sure we are in 100% running order with the drill as we have targets galore to investigate, aside from Diana which now has access to drill all points of our conductivity high. That drilling will have to be conducted by a contract HQ drill rig as money is available. We need the larger core size to stand up to a compliant resource calculation in the future.

There is another road about to start on Karen. That’s about all I can say for now.

Thanks Jim for your time to answer my emails.

So Drill, Drill and Drill some more!

Cheers

W.C. Guy

New Message
Please login to post a reply