First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

Hi OG

Thanks.

This is still avery good story. We are only in the first chapter, I know this chapter has gone on for a long time but now I think the 2nd chapter is ready to be told.

Look what has happened over the last week with VERY few trades and very small volume. Just think what could happen with large buying; we would be in the teens in a flash.

I believe most are here for the rewards in the higher digits not to be sold in the teens. But myself i will be and has been a buyer all durring this slow time with very low prices and have averaged down to be in a profitable position very soon.

I bought seeds stock in the beginning( so long ago I forget the date...LOL...2007 I think @.25 and still hold warrants.) and I still do NOT regret my purchase at these prices.

We are in the beginning of a Bull run in all metals. As the population has exploded in the last 10 years metals, minerals. oil, agra products and alloys will never Not be needed. This is just the beginning! I believe even with new renewable and battery power sources needed more and more then i believe silver will grow in % faster than Gold. We have a lot of silver in our land!

Yesterday no volume but still @ .035.

With this very big correction happenning now we should all be looking at purchases here; but unfortuately most follow the run up at buy at the highs.

I still believe FMG is NOT a Gamble; the reward ratio is hugh!

Cheers

W.C.G.

New Message
Please login to post a reply