First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

Well the end of Monday and FMG is up again on good volume 500,000+. these trades are always at the end of the day. Also for over a week now most trades are from one house, so 1 person?. Some one is accumulating big time.

I was looking and there are under 600,000 share available up to .06. Nice!

Yes Goldbarron the world is in turmoil. No one leading S. Korea; N.Korea playing games, Europe in a shambles and the US.....who know about that.....he changes his mind like his socks. Anything can happen there. Firing People and Fighting people, Customs Officials as even hard on Canadian crossings!!!

Things are NOT Stable in this world! Gold is at it low and bottom now. People are calling for $2000 this year!

FMG will have a bright future and I am thinking there are smart people out there looking at us now.

Corex is very tight lipped on there business.

I believe things will escalate on the area round us.

An interview with Rob McEwen: http://investingnews.com/daily/resource-investing/precious-metals-investing/gold-investing/rob-mcewen-pdac-2017/?mqsc=E38763

worth a read & Listen.

I think we will have an interesting week ahead of us.

Cheers

W.C. Guy

New Message
Please login to post a reply