First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

Herb an excellent post in support of fmg and Jim!

Someone on the other board keeps posting a quote from Peterot from about 6-8 months ago about fmg being in serious trouble and that he talked to Jim every 2 weeks etc etc. I don't think it is true. Pretty sure Jim stopped his communication with Peterot several months ago because of misstatements he made! My assumption is the seller is Peterot which I am sure he will deny! He probably has a few more shares!

My second point is the Balance sheet is clean as of filing on May 2! Do we have a lot of cash on hand..answer is no but we are good for next 6-12 months which is enough time to get things done!

i know Jim is working very hard and has 2-3 prospects that could happen. We have too much going for us whyvexcept a lowball offer that takes us know where!

Cge probably will announce production pretty soon ..jmo! Their problem is they will need another big financing and will likely end up with 200-250,000 shares outstanding..again just my opinion! Also they will have to share a big chunk of their revenue with H Morgan. The high value grades still remain on Fmg property about 2000 m away?

With everything Fmg has been through...thanks to Jim ..we still have only 80 million shares out! For us to have a market cap of 2 million is ridiculous! If we have a problem it is that Jim is not a promoter or does not pump value of stock..he does not believe in the games some people play on vse etc.

i have been with this stock a long time. I believe it could be an amazing comeback story...maybe sooner than we think!

New Message
Please login to post a reply