First Mexican Gold Corp.

NEW: now 100% interest in the Guadalupe Property in Sonora, Mexico (Jan. 2012) / Best intercept: 37.8 metres of 6.51 g/t Au, 678 g/t Ag

Free

on September 27th.

Good Interveiw!

INTERVIEW WITH JIM VOISIN, CEO OF FMG BY ”SWEDEN” 2018-09-27

I’ve always wanted to do an interview in written form with any CEO of a company that caught my eye. After getting in touch with Larry Hoover at CEO.CA he published a nice article about First Mexican Gold (FMG.V) in CEO.CA (https://ceo.ca/@hoover/first-mexican-golds-guadalupe-goldsilverproject-sonora-mexico). I Immediately became more interesting in this company. I had some conversations with Jim Voisin who is the CEO of FMG, and also with another CEO who I have some regular contact with when question arise into my DD. So to those people who are unfamiliar with FMG I encourage you to send an email to Jim Voisin, he will respond as much as he can. So please Jim introduce yourself and about FMG, how did it start and where are we now? Good Morning. As you know I am Jim Voisin. I’m 61 and have been involved with mining from the late 80’s. we have 5 children and 3 Grandchildren. The company was formed by a group in Vancouver who asked that I be President, and thought they had a qualified property to go public with, but after I sent a trusted geologist friend to look at it things changed. That other property wound up to be less than to my standards to form the company, so we scrambled to find a worthwhile property rather than become another Vancouver scam. I had visited the Guadalupe property a few years before this and was impressed with it, but could not go forward at that time because the people I was associated with did not want to go with Mexico. So, with FMG I found who owned it and purchased it for FMG. We currently are waiting for Isatis, a capital raise organizing company who are VERY well connected in the USA, to deliver the first tranche of funds to FMG. I do have a good idea when that will occur, but I can not share that informaton. Isatis and the American company are totally separate operating companies with no ties. The funding itself is done by the American company solely. Tell us about the shareholders base, who are they? How long have they been into this company? From the time the company was formed we have never done a brokered financing. This is rather unusual and does have both advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that I know all my major shareholders personally. The downside is that when they are out of money, they can’t invest more. A number of my shareholders are as much or more friends than investors. INTERVIEW WITH JIM VOISIN, CEO OF FMG BY ”SWEDEN” 2018-09-27 Please tell us about those 4 zones, Linda, Erica, Karen and Karen-East: Sources: Larry Hoover report, https://ceo.ca/@hoover/first-mexican-golds-guadalupe-goldsilverproject-sonora-mexico Linda: We believe that Linda has the possibility to be a leach cap. As a short explanation, that means the mineralization weathered out of the magma and was redeposited at the water table. We have one hole into this area. It was just before a Christmas and they did not drill it as instructed. It hit only one interesting small interval. If it is a leach cap, there will be an area of very high mineralization where the historic water table was formed. Next time it will be drilled properly. Linda was the wife of one of our Directors. She has gone to Heaven. Erica: This is a large area that has a chargeability high based on our IP survey. It is quite interesting. There is a large area of mineralized surface soil and rocks samples. We are not sure if that was caused by the ridge next to this area having rocks fall from it (known as float) or if the source was from below. Erica is my daughter in law who has given us 3 lovely grandchildren. There are 2 holes in Erica, and she will need more to find out what in creating this chargeability. We need to know! Karen: Karen has been exposed at surface. In the original 43 101 it delivers about 100 meters of mineralized sampling. I believe that the area actually worth processing is likely closer to 40 meters. I noticed two areas that in the sampling were a higher grade than the average grade. I was running out of money and could not afford a geologist to spot the 3 holes I had funds to drill with so I spotted the holes. The 3rd hole of that 3-hole program is the highest grade hole ever hit on this property. 1 and 2 were to crosscut the structure, and they did hit a glancing blow at the mineralized area. Karen is named after my wife. It’s as big a compliment as I could give it. Karen East: Karen East is an area up hill and ~50m east of the main Karen zone. The IP survey depicts a similar occurrence as the Karen deposit below, so I had to drill it. We have a few holes …4? 5? I forget. The core came out of these holes very vuggy. That in simple terms means the sulphide has left the rock and left holes where it originally was. The core looked great, but did not deliver much mineralization. This will need more attention. INTERVIEW WITH JIM VOISIN, CEO OF FMG BY ”SWEDEN” 2018-09-27 Diana: This area has lots of surface saw cut trenched. We have sampled/trenched it over 700m and it delivers a lower grade area that runs the 700m then faults north for another untested 700-800m until it runs off our property. We will be drill testing this area ASAP, as funds allow. There are 3 holes in it that tell us we need to do more drilling! Diana is named after a director’s wife. There are more… That was a great summary of Erica, Karen, Karen East and Diana. If I understand it correctly, Karen, more precisely Karen Zone, will be the first to focus on when everything getting started? Will you elaborate that claim regards to this picture and try to explain what your think of this. I would be pleased if it could be explained in layman’s term so other non-geologists could understand the basic concepts and the importance of the Karen Zone: Yes, the Karen Zone will be the first to be mined, for very simple reasons. It’s exposed at surface, the grade is spectacular, it’s easy to access, the possibility of more being there than we think, or we can follow it either downhill or into hill if possible. The Induced Polarization survey: There is a kilometer(s) long wire laid on the ground, and every ~40m there is a sensor placed on the ground after the ground has been made wet under the probe so it conducts electricity better. A generator or powerful battery are connected to the line on the ground, and the line is then charging the ground. The power source is then turned off and the seconds/miliseconds of the discharge of the ground is measured and the rate of electrical charge decay is registered by the probes and fed to a computer. The geophysicist puts the data together and these two items get spit out. So the one on the left shows a chargeability high coming to surface. We have superimposed the Karen Zones drill holes onto the IP to show what we were drilling. The one on the right is Karen east. It’s about 200m up hill, and 50m east of the original Karen. It’s pretty obvious why I was chasing Karen east. I have not had my questions answered yet, so there will be follow up. INTERVIEW WITH JIM VOISIN, CEO OF FMG BY ”SWEDEN” 2018-09-27 Wow now I know how the Induced Polarization survey works in simple terms. Thanks for the explanation. There was a NR on April 23 that FMG entered into a US$10.0 million credit facility agreement (https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/first-mexican-enters-into-us100-million-credit-facility). That was amazing news for FMG and the long-term shareholders. It has been long wait for the right deal/agreement that suits FMG well. I think there is lots of dot over “i” and crosses over “t” that needed before we hear any more news about it? There were some lines in the NR that got my attention: ”While the Company has not completed and does not intend to complete a PEA or feasibility study before further developing the Karen zone deposit, management believes the Company's best interests would be served by pursuing permitting and its associated facilities.”. My question is why is there no interest to complete the PEA or FS before future developing the Karen zone? So what happens directly after the funding comes in? Is there any preplanned idea how to start this project in the near term? What are the next challenges along the road? Yes. I have turned down ideas to fund this because it would have diluted my long-suffering faithful shareholders. You don’t repay your shareholders by forgetting that they are still invested, you repay your shareholders by doing your best to deliver what you have talked about. I kept this alive with my personal money, and that of a friend of mine “Highmoor” who is also a major shareholder. Hence the Voisin-Highmoor name on the mine itself. I of course believe in that this is a great opportunity, or I’d not have stuck my neck out. WAY OUT! The next you will hear about this funding is the press release advising we have gotten the first funds. Getting this financing has been a process, and not one that has been a lot of fun. I like to get at it and get it done, not hurry up then wait. It’s been quite frustrating for me, but it is moving forward, ever so slowly. We are at the meat and potatoes now. Following the first tranche being delivered we will get the permitting process underway. This is called a MIA. Associated with it are a land use change permit and environmental flora and fauna survey and reclamation plan, as well as the steps you will take to replace what you have destroyed by developing the mine. If all goes well, that takes 6-7 months to complete. Then you can start to develop the mining area. That should take another 5-6 months. I hope to start mining next October/November 2019. All environmental concerns will be done to Canadian standards. We will also confirm by testing the best formula to recover the metal, and complete a compensation agreement with the locals. The MIA permit consultant and lawyers have both been chosen. Our resource is exposed at surface and we have a dozen holes that come in contact with it. It is believed to 50mX50mX90m. These are rough calculations and a best guess. Once we get it opened up we hope to be able to follow it, because it had to come from somewhere. We do have historic sampling that is very interesting and will need to be drill tested. We are hoping the system is longer on strike than the drilling has shown. If we had wanted to do a PEA or Feasibility Study, we would have had to drill approximately 10 more holes and hire a firm to produce the study. This is starting as a small resource that we hope to add too, and believe we can and will. We do not feel the funds that it would take to do the studies would be well spent. There are, or have been hundreds of mines in Mexico that have delivered a lot of ounces, that had no studies done on them. In fact, even today the Spanish dominated areas of the Americas often only have a short life span drilled off, because they are just following the mineralization and when it ends it ends. The English-speaking companies tend to drill it all off and INTERVIEW WITH JIM VOISIN, CEO OF FMG BY ”SWEDEN” 2018-09-27 predict how long the mine life is, in many cases long before they mine it. We think the money is best spent doing it rather than studying how to do it. It is certainly not rocket science! As for what else we have planned to do with the money, you will just have to wait and see!! So how does it differ to work in Mexico compared to Canada? Does Mexico accept Canadian standards when it comes to an MIA? Is the regulation much harder or easier to do applications for starting up a mine? What is the worst bottleneck in this case when the funding has arrived? Is it common for government or responsible departments to delay the permitting process? Mexico, particularly Sonora State is a great place to work. Mexico is VERY different than Canada and most of the difference can be called “Cultural Difference”. There is a large difference at times. In Sonora State you follow the guidelines that they require, and submit the data. If you have done what they ask you to do there will be a field inspection, and your permit will be issued. The MIA standards are 100% Mexican but do not fall far from the Canadian standards. I don’t expect any delays. A week, or a month tops, but the permit process should take ~6 to 7 months, and then the work to strip the land area we need access to and other departmental construction can be started. In the 12th or 13th month we should be laying material on the pad for mineral extraction. This is not rocket science and Sonora State is very familiar with the process. One last question: How come that you are such a very nice person and CEO also, and very responsive when getting email? I’ve tried to email several CEOs at other companies but they tend to forget the smaller shareholder in many cases I assume. But I’m very impressed by your effort when you respond to my emails. Do you have any other final things to say to current shareholders and/or potential new ones about you and FMG? It’s possible they forgot who they work for! I am in this position because my shareholders believe in me. I find that humbling. I believe I can do it too. I would like to thank everyone for their interest in our project. This is truly my baby from day one. This will be the cornerstone to something much bigger , I hope. I look forward to Getting At It! Thank you very much Jim for taking your time to answer my questions. As a shareholder myself I’m pleased with the information we had exchanged before and during the interview here. It was a pleasure. I wish you and FMG awesome days ahead when the funds comes in. Thank You for your interest. Best Regards Jim Voisin Chief Cook and Bottle Washer!

Cheers

Have a Nice Weekend.

First Fall Storm coming to West Coast!

W.C.G.
New Message
Please login to post a reply