Leveling the playing field between online retail giants and brick & mortar businesses
Partners Include: Oracle, NTTDATA, AWS, Telus, Apple, Google, Dragonfly and More
Message: VIDEO - Fobi $FOBI Venue Management Solution Selected By The Oscars and Large US Stock Exchange
FOBI AI is a global leader in digital wallet pass technology that delivers real-time data analytics and engagement through artificial intelligence to drive customer activation and engagement in stores, stadiums, arenas, hotels and other large venues around the world.
More than just lip service, these are just a sample of the major milestones reached by $FOBI:
- Strategic Alliance with NeilsonIQ to “Transform Retail Sector"
- One of the most significant partnerships in its history with NTT DATA, the world’s 4th largest telecom company, ranked 55th In Fortune Global 500.
- TELUS integrates Fobi's data analysis platform in Telus Insights
- Approved for Oracle Partner Network
- Amazon web Services Partner Network
- Official technology partner to $2.7 billion All Net Resort and Arena Project In Las Vegas
- Five-Store Pilot Agreement With Canada’s Second-Largest Grocer
- Selected by Certas, the United Kingdom’s Largest Fuel Distributor, to Deploy Loyalty Program Across the UK
- Tier-1 Integrations With:
- Lightspeed - Featured Partner OCTOBER 140,000 customers / $30B GTV (IRW)
- Shopify - 1.75M customers / $120B GMV (e-commerce)
The company recently announced that their CheckPoint Venue Management Solution Was Chosen for Prestigious Awards Show.
Fobi’s CheckPoint venue management solution is the way of the future as it digitally transforms the current outdated conference and event management processes. CheckPoint uses Wallet Passes on mobile phones as digital tickets and automates the entire registration and check-in process, seamlessly integrating with existing hardware or software systems.
“The selection of CheckPoint as the venue management solution for a prestigious awards show such as this validates CheckPoint as one of the top venue management solutions in the market today. CheckPoint digitally transforms the outdated conference and venue management space. It is the future of verifiable access and entry as it enables operators to provide a seamless and automated user experience and provides venue operators with the highest level of security for entry to award shows, conferences, government facilities, stadiums, corporate towers or health care facilities. We have seen solid interest in the market for the CheckPoint solution and we look forward to additional announcements moving forward,” said Rob Anson, Fobi CEO.
But wait, there’s more…
Fobi is enabling this stock exchange to provide an automated, contactless, and verified point of entry, making it easier and safer for their employees, clients, and visitors to access their venues.
The Stock Exchange is a global destination welcoming staff and guests through its front doors for the iconic bell ringing ceremonies, influential in-studio media interviews and corporate entertaining and hospitality. By using CheckPoint, the entry process is automated so each visitor can have their ID verified before they visit and check in with the new contactless Fobi 2.0 Smart Tap devices, making it easier, faster, and safer to enter the venue when they get there.
Sit back, relax and watch this powerful interview with CEO Rob Anson.
Please login to post a reply