43-101 resource of 8 million tons grading 16% graphite

Making the Lac Knife property the highest grade graphite resource in the world

Free

goldhunter11,

I have absolutely nothing against you disagreeing with anything I write. The only mistake I may have made here, is the fact that I provided most what you asked for in your question that I might ask Gary. What, did you not expect me to do what I said I would do? Really, let me tell you how I got my hands on what you seem to think of as the Holy Grail, I performed a modern miracle, I phoned the comapny. I would suggest to you, as I suggest to everyone at the closing of every post, do your own due diligence, and an excellent place to start is at the company website. If you click on the contact button, I'm sure this will amaze you, but you will actually have access to their phone number and email address. The real kicker is they both work!!! Try them some time!!! And yes, that's how I did it, I managed to get my hands on what you apparently hold as sacred.

Just so we are really clear, in my eyes you have negated any credibility you might have had, and your accusations against both me and Focus Metals are quite simply ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!

The very least you could have done goldhunter11, is to have contacted the company, and gleaned the very same information I did. And no it is not private information. So excuse me for being assertive and aggressive in digging up what I can on this company, and also excuse me for ever trying to help you answer your questions that you asked. Next time, if you don't want help from someone, then just don't ask for it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply