Welcome To The Futura Loyalty Group Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

March 29, 2012 08:00 ET

Futura Loyalty Group Appoints New President and CEO

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - March 29, 2012) - The Futura Loyalty Group Inc. (TSX VENTURE:FUT) (the "Company") today announced that they have appointed David W. Campbell as President and CEO. David has been a member of the Company's board of directors since January 2008 and took over as Chief Financial Officer in October 2010. He has been involved in building a number of companies and the board is excited to have David driving the next stage of growth for the Company, as it expands its customer base both in Canada and the US.

Mark Farrell is stepping down as President and CEO effective today. As one of Futura's founders, Mark has guided the Company for the last ten years and has been instrumental in building Futura from a concept to its current position as a comprehensive loyalty and customer relationship management company with a robust and scalable loyalty CRM technology platform and a growing revenue stream in Canada and the U.S. Originally from Ottawa, Mark and his family have decided to move back to Ottawa to pursue other opportunities. Mark will continue to be involved with the Company as a member of its board of directors and as a consultant utilizing his expertise in loyalty marketing and loyalty system solutions.

"The decision to leave Toronto at such an exciting time in the Company's history was an extremely difficult one to make", said Mark Farrell. "I believe the Company is well positioned to continue its growth in Canada and to market its products, services and loyalty solutions into the United States. I am confident that David and the current team can take Futura to the next level of success. At the same time, I am happy to continue to be a part of Futura's growth and prosperity and will continue to assist in any way I can".

"Through his vision, Mark has been able to steer the business onto its current focused path and it has been a real pleasure working with him on a day to day basis" said David Campbell. "The Company continues to grow its retail loyalty book of customers in various sectors and looks forward to achieving profitability through a focus on its core loyalty services and ancillary marketing services".

Victor Sila, the Company's current controller, will take over as interim CFO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply