Welcome To The GASFRAC Energy Services HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I consider myself a long term holder of stock and not a trader. Just look at Falcon I have been in this stock since 2005 and probably have more faith in the company than most stock holders. Due to the influences of others the price changes, information and facts change. Over time I have found that I can only learn so much of the story and may be mislead. The one thing you can know is the price and that price will let you know what others are doing with their money and it has great effect on the value of your holdings. One truth is you want to be invested in the stock when the price is increasing. You want to be out of the stock when the price of the stock is decreasing. Study the price charts of any stock with various moving day averages and you will quickly see in hindsight periods you should be invested and periods when you should be out. History repeats itself.......... The hardest thing to do is what I did Monday which was to sell 1/2 of my Gasfrac holdings when I think the company has the world by the tail, that it will be the answer to the world's energy need. But the one thing History has shown is that when the demand for the stock has dried up the price will go down no matter how fundamentally strong the company is. When the sell signal says sell, you better sell and be patient. The sun will return and be strong if the fundamentals are correct. One does not need to own the stock to be invested in the stock. This simpleton trading system is not meant for the short term but the long term stock owner. Over time you will find your portfilio growing significantly if you have selected 20 sound fundamental stocks and use them for your investments when they are going up the chart - your tax contributions for your realized gains will also grow and you won't have realized losses to offset the gains. Good fundamental stocks will get you some long term gains also. The ride can be up and long.

Be prepared. Gasfrac/Falcon/Chevron looking good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply