Welcome to the Grand Pacaraima Gold Corp Discussion Forum on AGORACOM
posted on Apr 10, 2008 07:29AM
Ten percent (10%) of the distributed shares of GPGD are to be unrestricted while the other 90% are to be restricted.
Our goal at AGORACOM is to create the best possible environment for small cap investors to discuss and research small cap equities.
How Are We Going Accomplish This?
Our newly redesigned Stock HUBS empower investors such as yourself to take control of your HUB and Discussion Forum so that only the best content appears. Based on a meritocracy, we give the best posters the ability to delete messages, terminate disruptive members and update content in real time.
Meritocracy – AGORACOM Ranking SystemDefinition:
mer·i·toc·ra&mi... (měr'ĭ-tŏk'rə-sē) - A system in which advancement is based on individual ability or achievement.
Under the AGORACOM Ranking System Ranking we strive to reward the most active and prolific members of the community by giving them greater administrative powers within the AGORACOM community. The Ranking system is based upon your activity within the community (eg. Posts, Rating Members, Reporting Violations, Posting Press Releases, etc…) and what other members perceive of your contributions to the community (Member Rating).
4. Mail Room
To further enhance our sense of community, we encourage each of our members to fill out their profile which lets them tell the rest of the AGORACOM community about themselves. See a sample profile of AGORACOM President George Tsiolis
Rules of Use
In order to provide you with the best possible environment for serious and constructive dialogue, we ask our members to strictly adhere to our 6 Rules of Use. Although we’ve taken the lighter side in listing our 6 Rules, contravention of the Rules can and will lead to the termination of your account.
Request A New Stock HUB
If you follow a company for which AGORACOM currently does not have a HUB and Discussion Forum, please fill out the Request A New HUB form. We will process your request within 24 – 48 hours.
Not a Registered Member?
Registration is quick and free. As an AGORACOM member you can post messages, send private messages, rate members and messages, update company information in real-time (Fast Facts, Corporation Profile, Photos, Links Library, Management Profiles) and much, much more. Register Now.
If you spot other members violating our 6 Rules of Use, use the red "Report This Message as a Violation" link found at the bottom of the offending message to bring it to the attention of your HUB Leader and AGORACOM Administrators.
To contact AGORACOM directly, please use the following Contact Us form. We will do our utmost to assist you in a timely and professional manner.
Without YOU there is no AGORACOM Community. As such, we would like to thank you for your participation within AGORACOM. Your contributions have helped to make us the premier destination for serious and civilized discussion for small cap companies.
George, Paul and the AGORACOM team