Welcome to the Great Western Minerals Group HUB On AGORACOM

Great Western Minerals Group Ltd. is a Saskatchewan-based junior exploration company. GWMG is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of rare earth mineral properties in North America.

Free

Phone Call to GWMG

posted on Sep 09, 2009 09:13PM

I had a very interesting and informative phone conversation with the IR person, Ron Malashewski today, (306 659 4516) after he promotly returned my call.

He is very versed in the company and plans to do a lot of promotion in the future. In the past, cost restraints have prevented them going to conventions, etc., and making contact with companies who may want to purchase REE but this will become a thing of the past in the very near future.

The warrants will expire on Oct 10 and will have $4.5M in cash

The AGM is scheduled tomorrow.

With China holding the worlds most reserve of REE, the opening of a mine in Canada is certainly going to be a benefit to consumers and Ron will make sure the word gets out that we plan on mining our product.

Ron has great expectations for the company and he is very optimistic that the company will prosper with the expectations of a mine in the future plans.

The media has reported on REE but GWMG has been left out of the picture in most cases, but Ron has contacted them and let them know that we are a very agressive company with a great future.

With the SP down today, investors should look upon this as consolidation as most of the REE companies were also down. The future looks bright and today is not something one has to worry about. Better days are ahead. Hang in there and you will be rewarded.

GLTAL

Jim

New Message
Please login to post a reply