Welcome to the Great Western Minerals Group HUB On AGORACOM

Great Western Minerals Group Ltd. is a Saskatchewan-based junior exploration company. GWMG is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of rare earth mineral properties in North America.

Free

Vancouver Resource Investment Conference

posted on Jan 18, 2010 12:46AM

I was in attendance at the conference on Sunday and met Ron, the investment relations officer, and spend a good 20 minutes talking to him. They have been doing a lot of PR work lately, as we all know and the word is getting out, but of course they still have to manage their business at home, so it's a lot of work for all of the GWG team.

The S.A. mine still looks like it will be a go, so we will keep our fingers crossed that it proceeds on time.

As far as Toyata is concerned, even though the deadline has passed, talks are still going on with the head people at Toyota as well as with Gary Billingsley of GWG who is keeping things under wrap and is not disclosing any further developments at the moment until they are finalized. Even Ron does not know what Gary has up his sleeve, but we can be sure that is is very favourable.

We talked further about Toyota, and I did not relaize that one of GWG subsidary's, LCM is producing REE's for Toyotas subsidary, Aichi Steel. Hey, we are still in with Toyota, even if the current negotations fail.

Ron is a fantastic man and is down to earth, so if anyone needs a question answered (he even responded to a message I sent to him from his Blackberry while he was on the road) please get in touch with him. He is constantly getting in touch with the media so we are getting know to the REE community. At the current price (and if anyone wants to look at the TA's, which I have, you will see that our investment will pay off)

We touched on Mountain Pass, and with California's strict regulations, we just may beat them as far as producing our REE's ahead of them.

Having a foothold on the US Military, be it small, is a step in the right direction, and having a plant in Troy, Michigan as well as the Uk, we can produce REEs like no one else.

All in all, it was a very rewarding experience to connect with Ron, as we have talked as well as corresponded via e mail numerous times.

I hope this message will enlighten all of our GWG stockholders to sit and wait for the next wave, which is sure to happen.

Jim

New Message
Please login to post a reply