Welcome to the Great Western Minerals Group HUB On AGORACOM

Great Western Minerals Group Ltd. is a Saskatchewan-based junior exploration company. GWMG is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of rare earth mineral properties in North America.

Free
Message: Great Western sees South African rare earth production.

When the STEENKAMPSKRALL mine in South Africa cranks up again (2014/15) "as a result of the grade, it will produce more heavy rare earth per ton than any other known deposit in the world today" (CEO, JIM ENGDAHL). With this kind of information, I would certainly take the recent SP dip as a "superb" buying opportunity. I just picked some more up at .83 on friday (18th). The SP certainly looks "oversold" to me given the facts. Anyone selling into the recent dip is IMHO is just giving away a winning lottery ticket. I realize that there are always those who take profits on short term spikes in the SP, but looking at the fundementals...there has been no change when it comes to RE's and Chinese policy on exports. And, the fact that other rare earths companies (with only deposites and no near term producton) are trading at higher valuations to GWG certainly gives merrit to the fact that GWG is undervalued at todays SP....after all, GWG is an upcoming producer. Accumulation at these low levels is the way I'll be playing this one. A

New Message
Please login to post a reply