Welcome to the Great Western Minerals Group HUB On AGORACOM

Great Western Minerals Group Ltd. is a Saskatchewan-based junior exploration company. GWMG is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of rare earth mineral properties in North America.

Free

Feb 09, 2012 04:45PM

Uh,thanks ? But MCP is trading between $25.00 and $30.00 now that the price has settled.For now.I almost got caught with it a few months ago at $55.00.Never know,it may even go back up there some day once the world settles down in a year or two and this lawsuit dosen`t clean`em out.But the market itself can`t put it`s finger on a price yet without knowing what China will do.Just ask Japan when China cut the off their supply of REE for a month.Panic and chaos

If you look at the chart just before the Oct crash, MCP was insanely volatile for a while.Quite benenficial.It was just pure luck and a little bit of cowardice on my part that i didn`t get stuck at $55.00,as i was buying and selling MCP virtually every day.I just couldn`t bring myself to pay the $55.00.Thank god.I made a tidy sum off it`s volatility,(and could have just as easily lost it)but believe me,they`re alive and well.For the moment that is.Right up untill the other day when the class action law suit was brought against them.THIS is going to be interesting,so yes,smaller players like GWG,Pele(GEM) in Elliot Lake,and others, may very well have a shot at the market if MCP gets more that a slap on the wrist.

Here`s hoping to my fellow GWG`s :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply