Galahad Metals

4 projects in Ontario, Quebec and Nevada (Gold, Silver,Copper,REE)

Free

First day our PP shares traded on the market and we held up strong. Factor in the drop in gold and how the other Jr's performed and I think we did great. We should see further selling of pp shares because it is an easy double for these guys in only 4 months.

I was a buyer today and I was the largest placee in the Sept. PP..............Why am I CAUTIOUSLY buying and not selling my pp??

There are a number of NR due in the next few weeks. The company has done IP on our Regcourt drill program! .....we still have assay's from 5 holes to report!.........and there were a number of fire assay samples from the first four holes sent back for pulp metalic assay!

Not to mention the geophysics that has been done for the montrose drill program which should happen soon and the big question mark as to what will happen in Nevada!

If even one of these potential news items is positive then the market has not factored them in at this level.....imo

This isn't news we will be waiting weeks and weeks for.

As our warrants go "in money" our treasury position will shore up as well.

There is simply to many blue sky things going on to take some off the table this early, for me.

Do your DD.....be cautious......if your nervous.......take some off.,,,,,,,carry

New Message
Please login to post a reply