Galore Resource Inc

Focused on exploration for gold and copper in British Columbia and Mexico.

Free

Galore has two (2) great GOLD PROJECTS

posted on Jun 25, 2008 09:38PM

These projects caught my interest and attention….

-----

The Taseko Lakes project located in the region of southwestern BC

And

The Dos Santos Project in the Concepcion del Oro district Mexico

-----

In my opinion they are both great projects….

The Taseko lakes project is situated between the Bralorne Mine and the Prosperity deposit—the largest undeveloped copper-gold property in Canada which is located 220 km north of Vancouver. Easy road access from Williams Lake, BC.

Galore holds over 48,000 Hectares of land in the region which is encompassing of 132 different claim titles.

The Highlights of the property are:

1. Includes porphyry copper-molybdenum-gold and precious-metal vein systems

2. Favorable geology with long-active regional structures associated with mineralization

3. Extensive alteration zones with copper, molybdenum, gold and silver mineralization

They have budgeted a 5,000 Meter Diamond drill program for this summer (last I checked summer starts 5 PM this Friday) with an astonishing $3-million price tag budget.

They hired Equity Engineering Ltd to manage the $3-million 2008 exploration program with mandates as follows:

The 2008 program will include:

1. Complete review and assessment of 2006 and 2007 programs, including preparation of a summary technical report;
  2. Twelve- to 20-person camp operating from June 15 to Oct. 15, 2008;
  3. Field exploration consisting of prospecting, mapping and sampling by a team of six geologists, two prospectors and two samplers;
  4. A 1,700-soil-sample program over anomalies outlined from the 2006 and 2007 geophysical and geochemical surveys;
  5. Property-wide 5,000-metre diamond-drill program testing known targets and new targets resulting from the 2007 and 2008 fieldwork.

====

The Dos Santos Project in Mexico is in another exciting project located in a HOT AREA that is close to Goldcorp’s mine and the newly announced Canplats discovery (Canplats stock shot from 0.30 cents to over $5.00 on news of their discovery)

I believe there is some historical data from the past but is not 43-101 compliant, this past history and the surface evidence of gold makes this an interesting speculation. (IMO)

The property has easy road access, electric power and has open-pit & heap-leach potential. Not to mention the locals who squat on the property crushing rocks with hammers to take a gram here and there to make there living.

There is evidence of a previous small scale gold mining operation on the property dating back to 1849. The company intends to carry out a mapping and surface sampling program in areas of bedrock exposure, beginning in March, 2008. This program has yielded 160 samples (as of May 7) of a planned 500 being sent to Acme Laboratories for testing &disseminations.

“Galore estimates up to a total of 500 samples will be taken, and approximately 100 will be shipped on a weekly basis to Acme Laboratories prep lab in Mexico for crushing and splitting, then shipped to Acme in Vancouver, B.C., for final analysis. The samples are taken from bedrock in trenches, over two-metre intervals.”

As I understand it – the results are overdue or pending from the lab and should be the catalyst moving Galore forward with ongoing assay results.

-----

I find the two projects exciting and this coupled with the planned development schedules (on both) should give Galore a lot to talk about in the upcoming months.

I wonder how many are watching and waiting for the first set of results from the Mexico
Dos Santos Project….?

In my opinion, in the short term, Mexico has great potential for upside in both; area plays and as the resource in the ground gets proven….followed by a close second, with the BC Taseko Lakes Diamond Drill Program

Best regards,

Tommer3

New Message
Please login to post a reply