Galore Resource Inc

Focused on exploration for gold and copper in British Columbia and Mexico.

Free

Time line comparison Galore vs. Canplats

posted on Aug 13, 2008 01:16PM

I visited with Galore’s GEOLIGIST and was fortunate to get a presentation on explorations efforts thus far. We also briefly touched on what is envisioned for the future in regards to further exploration.

With that in mind, I have followed Canplats for some time, and took away that Galore is following a similar approach (as due most explorers) and that is to chip sample, repercussion drill and follow through to Diamond drilling.

I thought I would look at Galore’s progress and compare this to Canplats in relation to timelines and how it all unfolded to them making there significant DISCOVERY.

There are many difference between these two companies, that aside, I just wanted to demonstrate where Galore falls into the Canplats Timeline Model. Both companies started in the 20-cent range and currently Galore is advancing through the chip sampling stages. In my opinion, the results released thus far will surely be followed-up with the next phase of Repercussion drilling.

I missed being in early on Canplats….. and with that said, I’m SPECULATING ON GALORE TODAY WITH HIGH HOPES. They are after all - bordered neighbours in this exciting REGION and both started off in the 20-cent range with similar gold assays….

Based on my due diligence, I draw the conclusion that Galore is 7-9 months behind Canplats in there TIMELINE program. (SEE BELOW) If you look at the charts…. In this regard, we may very well see a nice price jump once the Chip sampling drills commence?

Speculative REGARDS,

Tommer3

-------------

New Message
Please login to post a reply