Galore Resource Inc

Focused on exploration for gold and copper in British Columbia and Mexico.

Free

TASEKO and DOS SANTOS - UPDATE

posted on Aug 20, 2008 09:48AM

I called Galore last week and today to see what’s been transpiring these last few weeks.

The geologist was away last week as he was “onsite” at the Taseko Lakes PROJECT southwest of Williams Lake, B.C. I imagine he was there checking on the 20 man camp and the $3-million, 5000 meter drill program that’s CURRENTLY underway.

In my opinion, he was most likely up there observing the exploration team’s efforts and very well might have included him observing some of the drill cores being crated for assaying. Visualization of the cores is always prudent, from a MANAGMENTS PERSPECTIVE, as they execute this large drill program. Having the MAIN GUY there such as this, can maximize or adjust priorities as they explore this LARGE 48,000 hectare property.

The Mexico project, assays are over due and should be forthcoming. I imagine some of the delays were due to high volumes presently at LABRATORIES these days but most likely a direct result of the VP Geologist travels…. I’m expecting these RESULTS anyday. The short delay HOWEVER does not bother me ONE BIT - as I am hoping to see Galore's Mexico results come out as close as possible to CANPLATS next Diamond Drill results, which are also overdue and expected anyday. ;-)

Galore is also working on preparing for their AGM and sounds like the plan is to be combining the AGM formal business with a UPDATE PRESENTATION to shareholders. As a large share holder, I plan to attend (it’s in SEPT) and will take notes to share. I think it will be largely attended by shareholders and potential shareholders… as the entire Management TEAM & directors will be in FULL attendance with PLANS of this being a big EVENT.

In conclusion, I think will see results from both PROJECTS (Taseko – Diamond drill results and additional Dos Santos – chip sampling results) as they head into the AGM and set the stage for there promotional EFFORTS…..

That’s my short TELEPHONE update from this MORNING.

Rainy August REGARDS,

Tommer3

New Message
Please login to post a reply