Welcome To The Galway Resources, HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: posted by me on sh, update, you dont know what you are...

I know ive been absent from this forum for a bit, but I sold my laptop and for some reason my Iphone wouldnt let me post on here...anyways

I truly believe that people are INSANE from abandoning this company at this stage of the game. I mean are you kidding me? we are barely getting started and people are already jumping ships. I mean anyone who knows this company very well truly understand the great potential it has for amazing profits.

I totally agree with Sculpin here and I believe its way too soon to be selling. The results we've had so far as fine by me and I personally love how fast those holes are getting drilled. I think we can expect faster news releases in the future as well. I understand why management waited so long to release the assays, and thats because they knows its summer time and nobody is buying. They were stretching time in the hopes that gold would go back higher as well.

Ive got 80000 shares and call me over optimistic but I truly believe that this stock is going to make me a millionaire. Thats how much conviction I have in this company!

New Message
Please login to post a reply