Welcome To The Galway Resources, HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

im willing to take the chance, because if you think about it, it will take some time for galway to split itself up and that means that there shouldnt be a buyout offer til then.

For all we know there may already be an offer on the table and everything is ready to go. Perhaps one of the conditions was that galway would sell all its assets except vetas and so the buyer agreed to wait for the split to happen.

this is all conjecture but i think it goes a long way in explaining the rather bizzare news release combo we got this week

now about CRK, all they really need to do is to bring their cost down which i believe they are working on very hard currently. There resource is so huge, to me it seems very undervalued. You look at ventana with half the resource and you gotta think CRK is worth at least half of ventana's 14$ share price, even with the higher cost.

my order was almost filled at 1.01$ for gwy (1.00$ had way too many bids), but im confident ill be able to get back in at 95 cents a share, and for once im actually hoping the shorters and market players bring the price down for me!

New Message
Please login to post a reply