New Brunswick

Advanced tungsten - molybdenum - copper resources.

Free

Chamber of Mines required

posted on Nov 01, 2008 03:24PM

Forward this to ALL Companies that you own shares in.

Dear Friends,

I respectfully request that each of you send this missive to the management of your precious and base metals junior investment company. Please follow up to make sure it has been reviewed.

Strength In Numbers

The junior producer, along with exploration and development companies, need to consider the formation of a Chamber of Mines for this segment of the industry.

This Chamber should be free of any individual company agenda, free of fees and other interferences, and have the singular intention of protecting our shareholders from being attacked by those in the shadowy part of finance.

There are close to 2000 companies in this part of the industry, many of which are experiencing the same extreme nuisances.

The naked gold short seller is an entity engaged in a criminal act with a goal of doing serious injury for the purpose of profit. Therefore, the entity is a major target in terms of civil liability. The short and naked short pool operations are exactly the same but are more apt to be a conspiracy to injure, then become subject to RICO statutes (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act).

The job of this working Chamber of Mines as a singular unit is to pull these criminals out of the shadows into the light of day. No matter how well they feel they are hidden, there is always a paper trail going back to the perpetrator in this financial world.

Certain financial areas of secrecy in many cases do not protect the spoils of criminal activities. This may be proven soon at UBS where an officer is under arrest in the USA and is due to go to court shortly.

It does not mean anything that neither regulators nor exchanges care about the naked short or short selling pools, regardless of whether they are naked or not. If the stockholders and the company whose values have been injured initiate civil proceedings, discovery will be full of legal opportunity. You cannot erase the paper trail that exists to every transaction.

My request is simple:

Contact the management of every junior precious metals producer, exploration and developer, asking them to pass along their expressions of interest to [email protected] so the Chamber can take form.

There is no hidden agenda here, no money to be collected, no desire to stroke egos, and no desire for private corporate information. I do not wish to be anything but a member. Let the organization elect its officers so we can act as one. We can speak as one. We can win as one even though we are weak and scattered as the industry is now. Organize and we are a legion. Expose the perpetrators and then it is all over. The data is there. It can be organized and it can be dissected, yielding the evidence trail of those who wish to hurt our membership - sometimes simply because they are mean but more often for illicit profits.

You stockholders must push your management hard. Personally there is nothing that I will not do to protect myself and my investors' interests.

I herewith dedicate my time, my fortune and all that I am to the identification of the perpetrators and their conduits. Those sociopaths that take joy by inflicting severe injury for profit by conspiracy and the use of dirty tricks must be the hunted of nearly 2000 companies' determined management and their more than 500,000 very angry stockholders.

There is only one way to defend stockholders and that is through the organization and strategy of a major offensive. Forget attorneys at this point. Regulators are of no help. A Chamber of Mines acting together can prevail. Nevertheless, I will go it alone if necessary.

Together we are legion. Alone and looking the other way we are victims. I have never been a victim. No one depending on me will be a victim.

There is NOTHING I will not do to protect those that depend on me. I am livid. Enough is enough.

We will add risk to the bad guys. That proposition you and they can depend on.

Yours Sincerely,

Jim Sinclair

New Message
Please login to post a reply