Welcome To The Glen Eagle Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

On March 8, 2011 Glen Eagle announced that aquistion of the Lac Lisette property. It is attached by the same main road that hosts Arianne Resources (+1200% since November) Lac a Paul deposit, which is 50 km away.

The phosphate property host an igneous deposit. Phosphate deposits occur in two types, sedimentary (approximately 90%) and igneous. Sedimeantary deposits, like Mosaic's mine (shutdown) in Florida carry enviromental baggage due to the contaminants that exist in the ore. Phosphate ore from an igneous source can be upgraded to much higher degree than ore from a sedimentary source, even if the ore initially grades at much lower levels. Sedimentary deposits can beneficiate to around the low 30% range, igneous deposits will beneficiate towards the 40% range.

China is the worlds largest phosphate producer but doesn't export. Like Oil, the Middle East is the worlds largest exporter. Notable expoters include Morroco (approx 37% of entire world phosphate exports), Egypt, and Jordan. Supply concerns are warranted given the recent turmoil plaguing the region.

The only Canadian phosphate mine in operation is based in Kapuskasing and operated by Agrium. The mine is expected to gradually lower production until complete shutdown around 2015.

New Message
Please login to post a reply