Welcome To The Gold Ore Resources Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

December Gold Production at Bjorkdal

posted on Jan 14, 2009 06:32AM
January 14, 2009
Gold-Ore Announces December Gold Production at Bjorkdal
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Jan. 14, 2009) - Gold-Ore Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:GOZ) is pleased to provide operational highlights for December for the 100%-owned Bjorkdal Gold Mine in Sweden. During December a total of 3,329 ounces of gold were recovered resulting in an annualized rate of production of 39,948 ounces. At the beginning of 2008 the mine was producing at the rate of 20,000 ounces per year; the current rate represents a 100% increase in gold production. The Company will no longer disclose month by month production, electing instead to adopt the industry standard of reporting quarterly production statistics. A news release outlining operational expansion plans and mine production objectives will be released by month end.

December, 2008 Gold Production

December was another excellent month for gold production at the Bjorkdal Mine. A total of 3,329 ounces of gold were produced in December, which equates to an annualized production rate of 39,948 ounces. The increased productivity throughout 2008 is directly related to increased grades and tonnages achieved from the underground mining unit.

------------------------------------------------------
December, 2008
Tonnes processed                                94,177
Daily throughput - tonnes                        3,038
Gold recovered - ounces                          3,329
               - kilograms                       103.5
Average plant recovery                             90%
To view accompanying chart please click on the following link: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/go...

Gold production at Bjorkdal is achieved by processing material from three sources: underground, open pit and surface stockpiles. During the last four months the underground unit supplied an average of 987 tonnes/day, the open pit 620 tonnes/day and the stockpiles 1,458 tonnes/day.

About Gold-Ore

Gold-Ore Resources is a gold mining and exploration company focused in Sweden. The Company is debt-free and unhedged, and remains focused on increasing gold production from the 100%-owned Bjorkdal Mine. In addition to Bjorkdal, the Company also has other assets in the country; the Ronnberget Gold Property (adjacent to Bjorkdal), the Norrliden Polymetallic Deposit and the Vallberget Polymetallic Property.

Bjorkdal property information is posted on the Company's web site at www.goldoreresources.com.

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD

Robert Wasylyshyn, President
New Message
Please login to post a reply