Welcome To The Gold Ore Resources Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Gold-Ore Commences Exploration Diamond Drilling on Satellite Targets

nlk

FSC / Press Release

Gold-Ore Commences Exploration Diamond Drilling on Satellite Targets

Vancouver, British Columbia CANADA, December 16, 2010 /FSC/ - Gold-Ore Resources Ltd. (GOZ - TSX), announces that an exploration diamond drilling program has commenced near its Bjorkdal Gold Mine in Sweden. This drilling will test several satellite targets located three to five kilometers from the mine complex.

During 2010, Gold-Ore completed an airborne magnetic survey covering the Company's 66 square kilometer exploration concessions and collected till samples that were processed to recover heavy mineral concentrates. Gold grains were recovered from till samples in several areas on the property. Selective areas were also flown with a Time Domain Electro-magnetic survey to further define the targets.

Gold rich base metal volcanic-hosted massive sulphide (VHMS) deposits occur throughout the Skelleftea Mining District at the interface between metavolcanic and metasediment rocks. This contact can be traced for 13 kilometres across Gold-Ore's concessions and is the same contact that hosted the nearby Boliden deposit that contained 5.0 million ounces of gold associated with a VHMS deposit. The drill program will initially test four VHMS targets and continue throughout the winter. It is anticipated that each target will be tested with 4 to 6 holes averaging 125 metres in length. Results will be released in a timely manner. Gold-Ore is well funded to evaluate any mineralization intersected in the program and is planning an aggressive exploration program for 2011.

About Gold-Ore

Gold-Ore Resources is a gold mining and exploration company currently focused in the Skelleftea mining district in northern Sweden. The Company's primary asset is the Bjorkdal Gold Mine, which is cash flow positive and unhedged. In addition to Bjorkdal, the Company also has other assets in the district, including the mineral rights to approximately 66 square kilometres surrounding the mine site, as well as the Norrliden Polymetallic Deposit.

For more information please contact the Company at (604) 687-8884 or Troy Winsor at 1-800-663-8072. Bjorkdal property information is posted on the Company's web site at http://www.goldore.ca/">www.goldore.ca

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD

Glen Dickson, Chairman

New Message
Please login to post a reply