Welcome To The Gold World Resources (GDW.V) HUB On AGORACOM

Management’s objective is to grow the Company by advancing its Mount Anderson Yukon Project and also taking advantage of other opportunities offered for joint-venture or acquisition

Free
Message: GDW: confidence in bulk sample results/ SP nearly doubled today

Hi, tothegoldrush,

good to see someone else being interested in this nice little company.

As for your comments:

a) I do not think that the 1000 lb bulk sample is back yet. I believe they are talking about the sub samples taken from the bulk sample tubes.

That´s correct and is exactly what I posted earlier: these were the SUB-samples, so we have to wait for the total results of this 1000 lbs. bulk sample.

But as I pointed out, all previous samples (historic bulk sample, 2008/09 trench samples, 2011 step-out samples) returned similar grades.

That and the fact that the optioneers choose to get a 20% net proceeds royalty from the soon to be carried out 1000t bulk sampling instead of cash should give investors a lot of confidence of what to expect here !

b) This stock has good potential just hope they don't option the property out.

That´s not going to happen. They just optioned this property a couple of months ago. They closed a PP and have enough money in the kitty for exploration this year.

And if they start the bulk sampling and get returns with similar grades, that will pay for quite a bit of further exploration, I guess. Even if you deduct the 20% royalty of the optioneers.

All in all, a great little company with a very low market cap still.

I´ll buy more.

FANTOMAS

New Message
Please login to post a reply