Focused on leadership in the Americas

Lowest-cost, fastest growing senior gold producer.

Free
Message: Premier Gold President Ewan Downie on Ontario JV gold assays of 68.87 g/t gold o

Premier Gold President Ewan Downie on Ontario JV gold assays of 68.87 g/t gold over 3.5m

Premier Gold Mines Limited TSX:PG in joint venture with Goldcorp TSX:G announced assay results from the Wilmar Mine target area of the Rahill-Bonanza project in Ontario. Highlights include

68.87 g/t gold over 3.5 metres (including 207.43 g/t over 1.2 metres)
46.15 g/t over 4.5 metres
15.12 g/t over 2 metres
19.8 g/t over 1.2 metres
60.01 g/t over 2.6 metres
89.95 g/t over 1 metre

The Rahill-Bonanza project is owned 49% by Premier and 51% by Goldcorp.

The companies also announced that the Cochenour-Red Lake haulage drift that is being constructed has crossed onto the Rahill-Bonanza project. Premier President Ewan Downie tells ResourceClips.com, “On the uncomformity contact, the Rahill-Bonanza joint venture property covers about 4.5 kilometres of the favourable horizon that hosts the Red Lake Mine on one side and the Bruce Channel deposit and Cochenour Mine on the other side. Goldcorp is building a haulage tram to link the two operations at a depth of 5,400 feet. We have been drilling underneath the historic Wilmar mine at depth towards where the tram is going to come through. From that tram we will be exploring the whole strike length of the Red Lake mine trend, which has never been drilled at the depth of the tram. So it’s opening up a whole new horizon for exploration and, hopefully, future development.

Read the rest of this interview.

New Message
Please login to post a reply