Welcome To The Golden Band Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Saskatchewan's SECRET Gold Mining Development.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Initial Technical Report

The best source for technical information is the July 22, 2002 Technical Report for the La Ronge Gold Belt available on SEDAR.

One notable exception to the rule is any available information on the EP zone "Pay Streak" subcrop in the vicinity of the Komis mine. The EP zone is not just a gold-bearing mud puddle that survived the ice age, but a high grade deposit analogous to Komis, and will probably result in an underground mine.

One way of discerning whether the company desires to keep results under wraps are the frequent omissions and partial results, such as brittle cores with poor recoveries, abrupt curtailment of drill cores, drilling in the wrong direction, and lengthy delays in providing news. This has been going on for years.

Information on Komis here is essential as they intend to mine this area. The work done in and around Komis on EP in recent years is also pretty essential.

I posted the technical report, as its a good backgrounder to the Saskatchewan Minister Of Energy And Resources website, though it is available @SEDAR

files.me.com/fransix/8bd33w

-F6

New Message
Please login to post a reply