Welcome To The Golden Band Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Saskatchewan's SECRET Gold Mining Development.

Free

$TYX:!PRII Weekly

If I were to make a guess just where interest rates were to lag inflation, then I would draw a line connecting the most obvious points at the bottom of the TYX/PRII chart.  This chart drew my curiosity if only because I was focussed on the TNX/PRII weekly chart.

But this chart holds the long term prospects for gold, regardless of which way inflation or interest rates may go, as long as rates remain below inflation.

The third downward leg in a triple waterfall crash would see new highs in the gold price.

http://schrts.co/IfQShG

via Deloitte - Insolvencies

I was dismayed that the end of the calendar year broughht no resolution to the Golden Band fandango. I had been contending that the pro-forma CCAA filing in the Saskatchewn Court Of The Queen's Bench File 643 was removed somehow from the body corporate of Golden Band's insolvency inder the BIA, may actually be where the rubber hits the road.

Being the only other filing in Saskatchewan at the same time as Golden Band, I have to assume that somehow both the cost of capital and the asset were severed from the body corporate, and that a proceeding, or one like it would be where the rubber hits the road.

Further dismay was brought in when this specific filing had an extension of its CCAA court protection until June, 2017.  Big question mark.  ??????

The delay here is well over a year when the normal term for an insolvency or court supervised reorganization would take only 75 cslendar days.

The key here would be 'court supervised reorganization', and as I have demonstrated, a quasi-reorganization.

http://www.insolvencies.deloitte.ca/en-ca/pages/101133330SKLtdand101149825SkLtd.asp

via Investing Answers.com - Warrants

In a quasi-reorganization, and a court-supervised one at that, where the agency of the crown is unmistakeable, the company is in a state of technically going private.  Its shares no longer trade, and requires no capital raise.

But as Investing answers points out, a detacheable warrant may be issued in the interest of a third party.  That may be in the interest of raising captial for a third party.

So if each preferred share were issued with with a fully detachable warrant with s five year term, then the third party might see a consistent inflow of capital.

As investinganswers.com points out, that detachable warrants must be detached in order to recieve distributions.

Why not just let holders of preferred's cash in their warrants themselves over the five year period, and buy shares in the third party with their own distributions?

http://www.investinganswers.com/financial-dictionary/optionsderivatives/warrant-861

via Financial Post.com - GoldMoney

Recently the Financial Post came out with an interesting story on the newly formed GoldMoney out of Bitgold, GoldMoney and Schiff Gold.  Now this is an interesting development to say the least!

What's more, GoldMoney will now be using the Royal Canadian Mint for the purposes of storing thier gold.

But I have contended for a very long period that both Sprott and the  mint avsiled themselves of unrefined doré straight out of the mines, which was probably the Ep Zone, the Jolu mine, the Star Lake Mine and Roy Lloyd.  

GoldMoney is probably looking to raise capital through the markets, which may include warrants allowed to GBN prefered's, if only because they have chosen the mint.  The mint is the thread that holds all these companies in the same context.

Will GoldMoney now be raising captial and also including Golden Band if only because they get a staggering discount for the gold in an unrefined state? 

There is also a significant component to this possibility, since reporting requirements are virtually nil.

http://business.financialpost.com/fp-tech-desk/gold-backed-digital-payment-platform-to-store-physical-gold-at-mint?__lsa=db51-934d

-F6

New Message
Please login to post a reply