Welcome To The Golden Dawn Minerals Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Golden Dawn Purchases the Boundary Falls Property Hosting the May Mac Mine,

Permitted 100 Ton p/d Mill and Tailings Pond, Greenwood British Columbia, Canada

ccnm

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - March 14, 2013) - Golden Dawn Minerals Inc. (TSX VENTURE:GOM)(FRANKFURT:3G8N) (the "Company" or "Golden Dawn") reports that the option agreement between Karl Schindler and Don Rippon the owners of the Boundary Falls property has been replaced by a purchase agreement to purchase 300 Hectares of the northern portion of the Boundary Falls claims and leases hosting the permitted May Mac Mine (formerly known as the Roberts Mine) 100 t/p day processing plant and tailings pond including water rights as well as a power line to the Mill.

View 3d property:

View Deadwood Resource:
>http://wp.goldendawnminerals.com/nrimg/may_mac_mine.jpg

SAMPLES 1-4 ASSAY RESULTS

Sample #1:

Character rock grab sample of massive sulfides left in "A-A" Zone, containing coarse-grained galena and massive pyrite; assay 0.93 g/t Au (0.027 opt Au), 844 g/t Ag (24.6 opt Ag), 19.75% Pb, 3.55% Zn, and 30.5% Fe.

Sample #2:

Character rock grab sample of near-massive sulfide from the "A-A" Stope, but finer-grained than Sample #1; assay 84.2 g/t Au (2.45 opt Au), 2,080 g/t Ag (59.5 opt Ag), 24.3% Pb, 9.01% Zn, and 20.4% Fe.

Sample #3:

Character rock grab sample of quartz vein 25 cm width, (which was apparently considered too narrow to warrant mining in 1974), with central band of near-massive pyrite, plus galena and sphalerite; assay 14.3 g/t Au (0.417 opt Au), 404 g/t Ag (11.8 opt Ag), 7.48% Pb, 5.35% Zn, and 15.0% Fe.

Sample #4:

Character rock grab sample taken of a quartz vein which horse-tailed out into the right rib of the drift and having a width of approximately 1.2 meters; assay 10.6 g/t Au (0.31 opt), 421 g/t Ag (12.2 opt), 6.53% Pb, and 3.23% Fe.

In view of high precious metal prices at this time and the existing permitted facilities on site, the time frame for a 10,000 ton bulk sample to be taken from the May Mac Mine can be completed this year, subject to financing. Once a 10,000 bulk sample has been mined and reserves have been established parallel to the bulk tonnage mining and confirmed with a feasibility study, a decision can be made to take the May Mac Mine into production.

This news release has been reviewed by Michael Dufresne P.Geol and qualified person.

On behalf of the Board of Directors:

GOLDEN DAWN MINERALS INC.

Wolf Wiese, President/Chief Executive Officer

THIS PRESS RELEASE WAS PREPARED BY MANAGEMENT WHO TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS CONTENTS. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS CERTAIN FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS WHICH INVOLVE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS, DELAYS, AND UNCERTAINTIES NOT UNDER THE COMPANY'S CONTROL WHICH MAY CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS, PERFORMANCE OR ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE COMPANY TO BE MATERIALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE RESULTS, PERFORMANCE, OR ACHIEVEMENTS IMPLIED BY THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS. WE SEEK SAFE HARBOR.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Contact Information:
Golden Dawn Minerals Inc.
Mike Poulin
Investor Relations
604-221-8936
[email protected]
http://www.goldendawnminerals.com/">www.goldendawnminerals.com

New Message
Please login to post a reply