Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Who knows if there is any truth to this.

I last posted on this board on May 4th after having managed, at the last possible moment (literally!), to participate in the last PP.

Since then, I have slept and lurked, and dreamed of the possibilities in the Beauce.

As one who has had experience investing in various exploration companies that at first showed promise, only to ultimately disappoint (thus far, WES at NORONT!), either through mismanagement or misinformation, I have remained ever wary of becoming overly enthusiastic in the absence of relevant news. A spike here or there, although exciting in the moment, does not a story make.

But this thing has kept my pulse racing for the last five months, not least of all for the manner in which it has been managed, and the understated and cautious approach by those in charge. This is, by my way of thinking, the quiet approach of a management team who are confident about what they have, and see no reason to pump.

Clearly the market has responded favourably to this approach in addition to the CBC radio piece and the recent addition to our BOD.

I believe that the upcoming news release is going to, most importantly, provide a roadmap for where we are heading while providing us with encouraging news from the drill. I cannot yet let my mind wander to the possibility of a 20km strike, but frankly that sort of thing need never occur to bring our share price to startling new levels. Far from it.

When I examine the chart since June of this year, the increasing share price and the fairly narrow range maintained from July to early this month, it is clear that those who are holding, institutional and retail alike, are very comfortable with the notion of a major find here. It is astounding that even with the remarkable climb over the last few days, we have seen very little profit taking and today (thus far) less than 2 million shares have changed hands.

That's 1.44% of our fully diluted float.

And that's the day after closing at the all time high.

I expect that the expectation of positive news has, to some extent, been built into the current share price. Whereas it would be a fine thing for the stock price to fly immediately on the release of news, I for one am content either way, as the methodical approach taken by management bodes extremely well for the future.

From where I sit, this one is a keeper, and although I do not take issue with the notion of taking a little off the table now and again, there is simply to much promise to let go of my core position any time soon.

Unless it goes nuts. I mean really NUTS. The kind of nuts where my wealth is increased exponentially and I can retire to a privately owned Carribean Island and pass my remaining days being cooled by palm fronds.

But perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself...

Good luck to us all.

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply