Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

At the risk of coming across as one ego maniacal son of a *****, herewith I quote myself from yesterday:

I expect that the expectation of positive news has, to some extent, been built into the current share price. Whereas it would be a fine thing for the stock price to fly immediately on the release of news, I for one am content either way, as the methodical approach taken by management bodes extremely well for the future.

From where I sit, this one is a keeper, and although I do not take issue with the notion of taking a little off the table now and again, there is simply to much promise to let go of my core position any time soon.

This NR did what I thought it would. it has provided a roadmap for the future and a hint of positive things to come.

I shuddered yesterday as I read comparisons to Osisko. Such comparisons, at this early stage may feed the imagination, but do not sound in current reality. That this property is highly prospective, absolutely. That it has been proven up, not yet.

But the right team is in place to do so, and the signs are all pointed in the right direction.

And it is for that reason that the opportunity exists to buy into this company for under a dollar...for now.

It would seem that there is some quiet agreement out there in the netherworld, as even though we are trading at a higher volume, we are still well under 10% of the outstanding float.

My holding remains intact. As stated yesterday, had the market gone NUTS (driven by emotion) and the share price had flown, I would have taken a profit and waited for things to settle down.

But either way, I remain content.

Enjoy your lunch!

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply