Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Let me wade into the muck if I may.

This is not a time to mince words. The NR was poorly conceived and the reults set out dissappointing in the context of what had been promised.

The share price soared in the context of what had been promised, and was not delivered.

What had been promised was a comprehensive news release setting out, as I recall, approximately 12 targets spanning a potential 20 km stretch, which would give some support to the theory that GNH might well be onto a massive, history making claim in Southern Quebec.

We were treated to the concept of a very conservative management team that, rather than pumping air, was diligently trying to disprove their theory, and failing miserably.

But that in itself is a pump. A rather clever and clearly effective pump.

Who would not want to be part, even in a small way, of the next Great Canadian Gold Discovery? Certainly, I was happy to take a bite of this story.

And it may yet be an excellent story. But here's the problem.

By promising a comprehensive news release and failing to deliver, this company has lost some credibility with the market. Had the market been apprised that the first results would be extrremely prelimiinary and and speak in terms of tens of meters as opposed to multiple targets over 20 kms, the initial rise would have been tempered, and the news release might well have been regarded as a positve confirmation of the companies progress.

Sasha was dead wrong when he said that the market did not understand the release. What the market did not understand, and will now be slow to forgive, was the companies failure to deliver on the promise.

Twilight is an ascerbic poster, whose missives can get under the skin, precisiely because he has been right in his approach, and so many others have not.

The stock was clearly overbought when it rocketed through the .70. .80's and even the .90's. One can remaion committed to this property (as I am) while selling to take a profit with a view to re-enter. That is what I have been doing (usually at the lows of the day!) to preserve capital. To preserve wealth.

I expected that the news release would be preliminary, but allowed myself to believe that the information contained therein would be comprehensive. I expected a road map for the future, and got a map to the end of the driveway.

Although I continue to hold a position, it is very much smaller than when I started. I intend to keep my powder dry and buy back in, not only when the resource is further proven, but when management proves that I can rely on their word. They have some work ahead of them.

Still, this is a property which deserves our attention. Cautious optimism rather than hysterical chasing of blue skies, is likely the more prudent course.

Good luck to us all.

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply