Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

1) Most investors are right during trends and wrong at turning points. Negativity is at its highest level near the bottom of a down trend. This is why most investors don't make money, but thats another story. I believe we are at, or coming close to a turning point. Maybe its a good thing that there's noticeably more negativity (whether its being posted on this board or its in your mind). The mid-high 40's look a lot like the mid-high teens reminescent of the spring of 2009.

2) Remember the hype over the last release? Well, it obviously isn't here this time. Or at least its not incorporated into the share price. This leaves the door open for the stock to actually go up on good news. I honestly don't know how much more oversold this stock could possibly be.

3) I believe the work that GNH has done to market the company, post last news release, will pay off. A lot of companies are waiting to see more information. Thats just the way it is. All we know is that there hasn't been many large buying blocks [Oct. 27 is suspect (roughly 550,000 shares were bought in the last 10 minutes)]. With that said, there are eyes on us. No question.

4) No one knows when news will be out. It will come when its ready and I think we have the goods. This also goes for the private placement. Maybe its best to stop speculating and look at the overall picture for what its worth to you.

Happy Investing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply