Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

I called Frank Candido this morning - not because I was worried about the lack of assays foretelling any chinks in the armor of GNH but rather because I was concerned about the deterioration of some of the discussion threads on this board lately. I was hoping to be able to shed some light on the apparent delays so that we here might all be able to put things into perspective.

He explained that the there are still key data points missing from the assays we are waiting on and that until those data arrive, the company is unlikely to issue an NR. He said that the data do not come back to the company in a chronological sequence because they are automatically processed by the lab in the order that they are received for assay. GNH is sending a steady stream of core samples, soil samples and bulk sampling samples to the lab and therefore, when the company asks for cores to be re-assayed by total pulp metallic assays, those requests are put into the queue behind any/all other pending assays. Asking the lab to "rush" the total pulp metallic assays is possible, but costs roughly 3 times as much per sample and is not seen as a practical move at this point. Frank mentioned that MIchael Zurowski has had to face the exact same challenges at Baffinland in dealing with the delayed return of assays from the labs, and has stated this is one of the most contentious issues for the entire junior exploration industry.

Frank also stressed the point that I think Observer was trying to make in his post, "that there is no master plan in place for the timing of the release of news". In other words, as soon as Frank gets the data (with the possible exception of late Friday afternoon) he will try to put out a release as soon as possible.

I am sure many of you can guess how he felt about the comments made on this board relating to him globetrotting while the sp was slipping away. The prime target of GNH is to provide evidence of a significant resource- but that takes time. In the meantime Frank still believes strongly that increased exposure and liquidity are the key elements to ensure GNH's sp support/appreciation going forward and is working hard on both fronts to see this happen. I probably don't need to remind most of you that he and his family are significant shareholders in this company.

We all manage our own expectations differently, so if you have nagging questions that make you question your investment, talking to the company can go a long way toward helping you in that regard.

Best,

Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply