Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

I'm always amazed at how accessible the management is with this company and imo if GNH does'nt work out it will not be for lack of trying...a few minutes ago, after posting a question about "re-assaying" i emailed Sasha...after waiting a few minutes i became impatient and decided to call him...he picked up the phone and was actually answering my email as we spoke....here's what i came away with...

phone: (this is from memory so dont hold Sasha to this): Sasha explained that there have been a number of samples sent/waiting to be "metallic assayed"...i asked if this was due to "high results" and he explained that they do go for that reason but they are also waiting on a hole that showed "visible gold" but the fire assay did not pick up the nugget, hence, they send the sample to be metallic assayed...i'm beginning to see some of the difficulties in proving up this type of deposit but i do get the feeling that the wait is what's best for us all in the long run.

there's one question i did'nt ask (wish i did): how many metallic assays are we waiting on that went because results were too high? how many because fire assay did'nt pick up the nugget? maybe someone else can take this one. i dont want to pester the guy. either way, my guess is that waiting for metallic assays is a GOOD THING.

email is as follows:

As I said on the phone, here is a some light I can shed on your questions:
I had a long talk with Dany (the field manager) the other day and I got the full scoop on why it takes so much time for the assays. Essentially, every sample goes to fire assay. If the values are good (25ppb+), we send them back for full pulp metallic, which basically doubles the time frame to get them back. So contrary to popular belief, if assays are taking longer for us, it is better than worse. We are sending roughly 200 samples per day to the lab so, other client companies aside, GNH is keeping ActLabs very very busy. Add to that, we receive assays back in a scattered manner which does not speed things up.

Now costs. I have read a lot of comments on Agoracom to the effect that we should just pay the extra $ and speed up the assays. As it stands with the amount we send out to lab, our lab expenses run GNH roughly $100,000 per month. For example, to speed up 40m of samples, it would cost us about $3,500. We have thousands of assays at the lab, therefore management has made the decision to wait as opposed to eat away at our cash supplies which are not endless.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future with any questions.
Best regards,
--------------

Sasha Asgary

New Message
Please login to post a reply