Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: News - Golden Hope listed on new U.S. stock market exchange

twi, personally i appreciate your posts.....with the exception of the continual reference to "the anatomy of the pump and dump" video.

i've seen "the anatomy of the pump and dump" (or other similar arguments) used by posters on a number of companies at down periods in thier lifecycle often to watch that company rebound much stronger (then repeat the process..see "priceline" or any number of tech stocks from the late 90's til today )....the fact is that almost ANY company has an identical chart and shareholder reaction to the company referenced in "the anatomy of the pump and dump" at some point, or over a specified period...

when stocks go up management is brilliant and every shareholder is a genius investor

when stocks go down management are liars and every shareholder looks for a scapegoat

they should'nt call that video "the anatomy of the pump and dump", they should call it the anatomy of stock market message boards and human nature.....the thing that upsets me about you using it repeatedly here is that it implies GNH is finished and that it was merely a "pump and dump" scheme. i dont believe either are true and other than a pullback on the chart i dont see a comparison between GNH and a true "pump and dump"; which is a guy living in his mothers basement starting a company called "china wireless stem cell battery" and using 100 different posting ID's to blatantly build up a worthless stock that never was, or could, amount to anything....

New Message
Please login to post a reply