Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

That's the issue right now, nobody knows when the news is coming out so why take a position or add to a position when its possible you could pick them up even cheaper tomorrow.

I was fortunate enough to have been on the last site visit so I'm very comfortable having seen the property and having seen how the drilling was progressing at Laval's. I know not everybody has that luxury and because I was there, I can sleep well at night. I chatted with Frank and Sasha yesterday and we are halfway done hole number 5 at Laval's and are on track to being done by the end of the week. This is great news and just shows that the company is doing all that it can to continue advancing this project.

There are two types of shareholders, traders and investors. I fall under the investor camp but totally respect those that are traders. This is a stock that is controlled almost completely by retail so we are at the hands of the traders right now. This is not a good thing when the price is dropping since they are currently dumping shares and moving on to other plays. This will, however, work in our favour once we start to get some news since they will come flooding back. As an investor, I'm extremely comfortable that management is continuing to plug away at drilling the heck out of this property and I know in due course that will unlock substantial value for us. In the meantime I'm extremely frustrated just like everybody else but than again I'm not expecting to become a millionaire over night on this, that's maybe my 2 or 3 year plan!!!!

Do what you need to do but I'm holding and adding with confidence knowing that this lab delay is only a temporary issue in the ongoing saga that is GNH!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

Deeter

New Message
Please login to post a reply