Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Another news release, more proof of gold....and much of it in an entirely new zone no less.

6m @ 3.37 g/t

6m @ 6.49 g/t (why wasn't this intercept the headline, I don't know)

Both on 88. Both from the surface.

The average grade from trenches 09B, 09C and 09D1 veritably doubled from the finer screen mesh process from .81 to 1.59. Significant.

They included Privex and Blackhawk bulk samples on this release, which is cool...shows me that the conservatism is being loosened up which is necessary.

Ascot/Road Zone was disappointing. I hope to ask Frank or Sasha about this sometime over the next few days at the PDAC.

Looks like the 88 Zone Bulk Samples combined comes in at a grade of .94g/t. This may not sound like a sexy thing but when you consider the size of the area we are talking about and the fact that this is not in the remote mountains of Chile...this is impressive.

The drill has never stopped turning. I found it intersting that GNH drilled 16,000 metres in 2010 and Noront only drilled 20,200 on Eagles Nest. What's the cost per metre difference there??

If the delays are done and this bulk sample is evidence of how efficiently these guys can work then maybe we can hit the reset button here and build this company back up to what is should be worth....based on true value, not spec value.

Have a good one, I'm sure there will be some great posts over the next few days in regards to the PDAC and GNH.

Not checking spelling etc...l gotta run!

New Message
Please login to post a reply