Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Hi all, Please see below James West’s latest write-up on Golden Hope Mines in his March 2011 Midas Newsletter which was just released today. Patience is a virtue.

Golden Hope Mines Update

Another good company with lousy shareholders, Golden Hope suffers from negative press from the National Inquirer of the resource industry, Canada Stockwatch (currently the defendant in two libel suits by TSX listed companies), and newsletter writer Brent Cook ( he told subscribers to sell Colossus at$0.40....its now trading in the $7 - 8 range.). So fools with an audience can do immense damage. The company continues to methodically execute on its strategy of attempting to find the limits of the mineralized band that thus far extends along a potential 20 kilometres of strike - a strategy being emulated by Bowmore Exploration Ltd. (TSX.V:BOW), a TSX company with directors and management in common with Osisko Mining Corp. (TSX:OSK) It is worth noting that Osisko had a very hard time finding believers in its story on the Canadian Malartic mine potential. The stock bumped along below $0.50 from the period of 2002 to 2006 as people essentially laughed at CEO Sean Roosen and company. Similar stories are to be found throughout the history of mine and resource development. Frank J. Callaghan, who I met with on his Barkerville Gold story, himself the model of tenacity and a serial target of bad press. For all these folks, vindication comes in the form of success.

Mar 16, 2011 03:59PM
Mar 16, 2011 04:42PM
Mar 16, 2011 09:18PM
Mar 17, 2011 11:50AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply