Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: Re: Skype Interview: Golden Hope Mines President, Frank Candido, Speaks With George

That was a really great interview. Props to George for teeing that one up, thanks very much!

Frank is so good at this kind of stuff. If our company can get some traction and start raising eyebrows like Frank thinks we will - I think he is the right guy for the job. He knows this stuff inside and out and everywhere in between.

When the time comes he'll be ready.

Starting to get the good vibes like I had back on the property again, that we are on to something really special here...tremendous, huge and some other adjectives he threw in there.

I suppose the deal is they engage a world renowned third party geological/engineering firm to assess the property and validate its potential.

Keep your eyes on a bigger picture here. Just a hunch but I could see them still focusing on Timmins 1 and 2, but also broadening their scope on the breadth of their claims.

A 43-101 resource estimate looks a little nicer with a side of it 'the geology would suggest much, much more', which they could get from a this third party. I keep thinking back to that peculiar conversation with Frank Glass when he discussed the major fault lines. He wasn't investing a large sum of money into today or tomorrow's assay results, he was investing in this region as an entity. I think this is virgin territory in many ways and maybe they think they have got something figured out? Apparently they have done more work than anyone else ever on these claims, so who knows.

New Message
Please login to post a reply