Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

I agree Danny, we are way beyond the wild 1 in 1000 or more scenario.

I was curious as to how our shareprice compared with other juniors, in Canada, in friendly areas. I quite quickly found two.....without going thro' many of the 100's of juniors I found through a site....

One is an ongoing project, with production, exploration, and a highgrade area to be developed in 2013. That's in Saskatewan. The other is in Northern Quebec, the Val d'Or region, and has some backing by serious companies.

That one is Alexadria Resources...AZX. They are currently at .13, with a 52 week high of .275. They have a similar resource to what we are expecting, 446,000 measured and indicated, (at 1,48 g/t measured, 1.00 g/t indicated), 142,000,000 shares, 204,000,000 fully diluted, 5.6 mil in cash and assets, and with an ownership of 13% intstitutional funds. Both Agnico Eagle and Iamgold have 7 and 10% ownership in parts of there projects. They were supposed to put out a 43-101 in fall 2011, and they have 4 mills within 15 kilometres.

The other one is Golden Band, in Saskatewan...V.GBN.....they are at .28 Virtually the same as us, have 287,000,000 shares, 345 mil fully diluted, and have a resource of 570,000 at 2,85 g/t. They have 18% owned by directors, started producing last December, with there own mill, and are supposed to produce 45,000 oz. this year. They also have a deposit of 362,000 tonnes, at 7.94 g/t, that they are slated to develope in 2013.

So, all in all, we are doing damn well considering. Golden Band has a producing mine, and big deposit to start in a year or two, our share prices are the same, and we have much more'up' to go. Alexadria is north of us, has fairly big names backing them, similar # shares, cash and resources, and yet our share price is double theirs....

That's only two companies that I picked out quickly, that were in Canada, but not in BC, and that had fairly similar structures. Kinda interseting when you look at it. We got some great upside ahead of us.

Penderite

New Message
Please login to post a reply