Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Snugg

perhaps you are referring to buy-outs in the ROF:

i experienced all of that with you :)))

the difference between then and now is management:

there is always a way for a buyer to "get it cheap" when management is willing to put themselves first:

i believe Frank and the board we presently have, will see the big picture and proceed with integrity;

two years ago Frank said to me in person, on a hypothetical basis, that five bucks a share would be too little as we contemplated a buy-out within a few years into the future: ....that was two years ago: Frank and i (and Tilsley:) had great belief in our deposit at that time and continue as such.

the reason we were talking about this 2 years ago, was that i brought up the very concern you raise today, Mr. snuggs, ...thank you ...it's an important reminder of what can happen in a take over.

again: if the take over is way too cheap, it's not because a junior is at 25 cents or 10 cents, it's because management put themselves first; before shareholders: i don't think this will happen in the case og GNH: Frank and management have interest in a pile of shares.

one of the tell tale signs that management in other scenarios put themselves before shareholders: they own few shares !!

do you remeber at an AGM shareholder meeting, where we all sat around a long board room table on Bay street ? ...i pointed out at that meeting, that i owned more shares than 2/3 of the Board members. remember Snugg ??

cheers to all ....danny

New Message
Please login to post a reply