Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
It is all about the big fish!!! Seriously! Here's why... Right now, there are a bunch of "little fish" swimming around in the "Golden Pool". The bigger fish want to eat the littler fish! Once the littler fish are ate, the bigger fish will feel full and want "more little fish" to come back. They will "entice" these little fish with a few tidbits of food so they will move back into the "Golden Pond, er, Pool". So there you have it!! Easy as can be... For those of you who think I am crazy (well, that's a story for another time :-), let me explain... Golden is about to become "The Real Deal". In other words, we are just days away from getting our very own first Resource Estimate out!!! Oh, I'm so excited that I can hardly sleep (11 days to GNH's own stated deadline!). We, the smaller fish ( I consider myself a GUPPY swimming with Barracudas, no less), have some warrants that are coming due within approx 2 months. The bigger fish would just Love to eat us up (keep the share price low enough so we won't buy those warrants so that THEY can lend our little company, which is now the Real Deal, a helping hand!!! So very mighty big of them to support our little company like this. How else could Golden EVER get to the status of having a real, salable commodity without THEIR help!! When Barracudas (with EXTREMELY DEEP Pockets), come into the pool to play, ANYTHING can happen... Like a suppressed share price, for example!! So, now you know, The Rest Of The Story!! Instead of 20 or so million (sorry, don't remember the number off hand) warrants being exercised by all the little fish (and guppies :-), these big fish want all the glittery flashy things (gold) for themselves!!! And, how nice of the market to help them out so much by reducing the amount of shares traded day to day so they only have to trade a "few" of their shares to keep us down!! So very considerate of the market to these Bad Barracudas, Bad Fishies... Very Bad Fishies Indeed... I just wish these Big Bad Fishies would just go away and play in their OWN POND until we INVITED them over to play with us, after we possibly become SHARKS!!! (hey, when guppies Dream, they dream BIG :-) So, now the secret is OUT. No more Barracudas swimming around pretending to be Guppies!! Us guppies are ON to you Big Bad Fishies!!! Watch out or some day, us little guppies may just go away to their OWN Pond and come back as SHARKS!!!!! So, beware the Mighty Guppy!! Herb. :-/
New Message
Please login to post a reply