Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: Market Sentiment ...it's time for a reality check and to cheer up :)))

You are correct when you say the markets have not been kind to the junior market; I would also say that all gold stocks, even the seniors on the big board have taken it on the chin over the past number of months. Sentiment may be on the verge of changing. I am hearing that the FED is close to annoucing QE3 which will only be good for Gold and all commodities; we just need this to be confirmed and it will drive down the US dollar and push gold and commodities higher which should be positive for stocks in general. We need another catalyst to move the markets for the next leg up for if it does not come we could see a stronger correction in the opposite direction. I think the market is forecasting QE3, but who really knows for sure.

By the way, not all gold stocks drop when they annouce good news. Look at LSG who announced good news today and it did go up; in fact it looks like the SP was forecasting something positive. Now we need to see if it can hold reversing the sell off over the past number of months.

New Message
Please login to post a reply