Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Lol.exactly,you hit the nail on the head, family day.If this is the case then where is the gold?The trenching was what ? 3 yeas ago or more ? Those results were not spectacular ,if i remember corectly,the trenching progam was made to seem promising and raised the SP,but went nowhere ,then they dropped that and switched to core sampling.If there is good shallow gold ,why did they not bring in heavy equipment and start digging,sorry to be cynical but talk is cheap.If there is shallow gold it would be cheaper and faster to use ground penetrating radar and 3D imaging than to start digging here and there.Also,be realistic when it comes to deep small deposits,like one meter of good core here and there,you need a massive type deposit to even think about mining that deep at a profit,also,you must be aware by now that this area has been drilled and sampled off and on fo 30 years or so by eastern metals and golden hope,osisko gave up on it also,I wish golden hope would be successful and we could all realise a profit,that would be nice,but I dont feel lucky on this one,p.s I have been following the forum,but have not been commenting because my cynicism does not help in any way,I also own a couple hundred hectares of claim up there,all with placer gold on them,I will be there the end of may for a few months doing my own gpr imaging and metal detecting ,there is a lot of placer gold there ,not so much hard rock.Take Care and Bon Chance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply